The core of this advertisement is a German ICE (Intercity Express) train taking passengers in Copenhagen, Denmark. It intends to sell apartments in the living and shopping complex behind.
Probable design process of this ad (yes, somebody got paid to design this):
1. ad is supposed to have something “futuristic”.
2. somebody googles (baidus) train and looks for images.
3. 5 mins later copies and pastes the image and adds the slogan as well as the labels.
4. gets approval from boss… “yes, very “futuristic”.
5. gets it printed on a giant banner.
These pictures were taken during the first half of 2012 and prove that (fake) Apple products, Apple shops and Apple fashion are extremely popular in China.
Sometimes ppl notice you, sometimes they don’t. It may look fake, but in each case it really is the person’s job to…?